DESSAU S&Z uses high ethical standards and respects the protection of your personal data.Apart from the notifications required by law in any relevant jurisdiction, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. However, we reserve theright to disclose your personal information to our Company personnel, who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information in order to perform the services we provide to you and for your benefit. Please read the following for more information.
DESSAU S&Z will store and process the personal data of users of the https://www.dessausyz.com website (hereinafter ‘our website’) that come to its knowledge, taking all necessary measures to safeguard the confidentiality of this information. These data are never communicated to third parties, unless it is necessary to provide you with our services.
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us while usingour website.
The data will be processed by DESSAU S&Z (in the broad sense above) for communication, information, and for the implementation of our services to that effect the customer gives his consent, which is presumed to exist once / enters our services. This consent also applies to any processing of customer data and by companies associated with DESSAU S&Z.
It is our policy to retain customer information only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected, in accordance with the principles of Data Minimization and Storage Limitation. Our data will be retained for a minimum period of five years after the end of the customer relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your information with any differences arising from the exercise of your data privacy rights. However, in some cases, some of the personal information maybe retained beyond that period of time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interest purposes, etc.
At any time while we hold or process your data, you have the following rights and may submit a relevant request by email through the Solutions and Contact section of our Website in that regard.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information we have about you.
- Right of deletion: You may request that data we have about you be removed from our records and we are obligated to honor such a request in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information and we are obliged to comply with such a request where certain conditions apply.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another company.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain processing activities, under certain conditions.
- Right to withdraw consent: where the lawful basis forprocessing your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time through our website, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent prior to withdrawal.
We will evaluate your application and respond to you regarding the progress and outcome of the application (granting of application, partial granting of application, rejection of application), as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than one month from the submission of the application. . In the event that DESSAU S&Z rejects your request with respect to the above-mentioned data privacy rights, we will provide you with a supporting reason.
We reserve the right to refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or havedisproportionate technical consequences, jeopardize the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical.
Except in exceptional circumstances, you may review, update or delete certain personal information by submitting a request through the Solutions and Contact Us section of our Web site. You may also request a copy of your data, for which you will be asked to provide proof of your identity to obtain such copies. You must include adequate information to identify yourself and any other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request.